Equine Business Mentorship with Dr. Renee Tucker
When you're serious about your horse business ... and are willing to work to make it the best it can be.
What's a business mentorship?
A business mentor is someone who helps you with your business. Dr. Tucker has been in business for over twenty years. She has a bestselling book, and a thriving online business.
Dr. Tucker loves to see her students succeed, and wants to share what she wished someone had told her!
Individual mentorship with Dr. Tucker
You'll enjoy personalized mentorship with Dr. Tucker. One-on-one phone calls and emails. You and Dr. Tucker will design goals and strategies together specifically for your business.
1 year Mentorship
This mentorship is a one year duration. We start with your plans -- whether a beginning business or bringing an existing business to the next level -- and walk with you through the year.
Limited Mentorships available
Because there is a limited amount of time in a day, Dr. Tucker can only mentor a handful of people at a time. If no spots are available, you'll be directed to a waiting list. You'll get first available option when a spot opens up.
But wait ... Isn't Dr. Tucker a veterinarian? Why should I learn business from her?
If this question crossed your mind, it shows you're a smart thinker! Good job. :)
Dr. Tucker is a veterinarian. She also has a Master's degree in Business (MBA) from Washington State University.
She also has numerous qualifications for online business such as: Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Pinterest, Youtube, and more.
Each one of these online certifications cost $1,000-$3,000. Let Dr. Tucker's experience and education work for you!
Mentorship Video Content
- How to start your business
- Biz cards, local ads, flyers, meetings, horse shows, etc.
- Legal business registry
- Types of business (LLC, Corp, etc.)
- Social Media
- What to charge
- Website 101
- How to increase your business
- Raise prices (what can your market bear, how to tell)
- Get more clients (advertising, marketing, word of mouth, what is best for you?)
- How to get more frequent appointments (or do you want that?)
- LOTS more!
One-on-one with Dr. Tucker!
- During the first two weeks of your mentorship, you'll have your first 30 minute phone call with Dr. Tucker.
- You'll decide your 1 year goal, and together you'll make a step-by-step plan to achieve that goal.
- Personalized phone calls every three (3) months
- Email support every two weeks:
- Get your questions answered
- Make sure you're not missing the big picture
- Make sure you're not missing an opportunity
- Make sure you're not going off track.
Here are just a few of the things we can create together...
- Create a bold unique customer focus for your business that gets people referring you as the ONLY option, even if your prices are significantly higher than your competition.
- Develop clearly focused 90 day, one year, and five year goals that are not only exciting and fulfilling, but they're also practical.
- Identify profit opportunities hidden inside your current business
- Set-up multiple referral systems inside your business
Books and information products are great learning tools, but one-on-one coaching will take you to the next level.
You need business advice and help that applies to the horse industry, and to your situation and niche.
You don't want one-size-fits-all marketing tools and plans. You want something designed especially for you...and you want someone you can ask questions and personally talk to about improving your business results.
This program isn't for everyone. It is for highly motivated people who want to see business growth while helping horses to get to their ultimate health and performance ability.
What if I'm just starting my business?
You can join a mentorship with Dr. Tucker at any point in your business journey. From the very beginning, to upping your game for more clients or money, to transitioning to online business, to selling and retirement.
Dr. Tucker loves to think about business plans and help people succeed.
In general, it's better to have someone you trust be there to guide you when you need help. Otherwise, it's a lot of trial and error. Which is no fun and tends to waste money and time!
What if I try the mentorship and realize I'm not ready?
It's definitely worth giving it a try. Dr. Tucker will be personalizing all plans and strategies just for you. You'll go at your own speed and create your own goals.
If you find the mentorship won't work for you, there is a 30-day money back guarantee (minus a $200 administrative fee). You and Dr Tucker will definitely figure out if this mentorship will work for you within 30 days. Why not give it a try?